Eminence Core Principle
We truly believe that moving overseas is one of the biggest decisions in anyone’s life, and hence, we try to help the applicant analyze and compare all the available options before helping him decide which one to pick to have the best outcome in the longer run. We never force or pressurize any migration aspirant to sign up for our services. We also encourage all the applicants to conduct a personal research about all the suitable options and other agencies claiming to provide such services.
We make sure that the applicant is taking the decision to sign up with us on his own will and not under any pressure.
Pre Sign up
- We ensure that the applicant has a clear idea about the entire process, the expected timeline, the investment, required English exam bands, other licensing exams, fund maintenance and other formalities.
- We also advise on the chances the applicant has of getting the visa
- We ensure the applicants that communication from eminence would be as required, and he / she won’t be bombarded with several calls a day
- We ensure the applicant that all the personal details would be kept confidential and won’t be shared or used for any marketing or promotional purposes
- We make all our terms and conditions crystal clear before the applicant signs up for the service
Post sign up
- We make sure that all the latest updates and changes in the immigration rules of different countries reach you at the earliest
- We make sure that all the applicants get appropriate guidance right through the entire process
- We ensure that we adhere to the timeline given to the applicants. This helps the applicants since immigration rules change frequently
- We also offer weekly feedback to all the applicants
- We make sure that all the applicants possess the correct and updated contact details of the process manager so that he or she can reach out in case of any issues
- All the issues are positively resolved within a window of 3 working hours
- We ensure that in cases of rejection (albeit they are extremely rare), the applicant receives 50% refund.